HOW TO STAKE
Staking with TomoWallet App
1) You need TomoWallet app in your iOS or Android device.
2) Open the app and scroll down to Utilites section.
3) Click TomoPool.
4) Select your pool from list.
5) Hit the Stake button.
6) Enter the amount of Tomo you want to stake (minimum 10) and hit the stake button.
7) Slide the confirm button.
Staking with Desktop Browser
1) Choose your pool from list: https://list.tomopool.com
2) Connect your wallet via Metamask, change the network as TomoChain and refresh the browser.
3) Hit the Stake button.
4) Enter the amount of Tomo you want to stake (minimum 10) and hit the stake button.
5) Confirm transaction.
- When you stake your TOMO, it will be locked in smart contract; so your TOMO will be in safe.
- Don’t use TomoMaster to stake your TOMO to pools. If you use TomoMaster, you won’t get high ROI.
- If you want to use Ledger, you need to connect it with MetaMask, change network as TomoChain and use Ethapp on Ledger. Also you need to change “Contract Data” setting as “Allowed” from Ethapp settings.
HOW TO UNSTAKE
1) Go to your pool.
2) Click Unstake button.
3) Enter the amount of Tomo you want to unstake and hit the Unstaking button.
4) Confirm the transaction.
6) After 96 epochs (aprox 48 hours), you gonna withdraw your unstaked Tomo. To withdraw your unstaked Tomo; go to your pool > click withdraw button below countdown and confirm the transaction.
HOW TO WITHDRAW REWARDS
You can withdraw your rewards anytime you want from staking page. To do it: Go to your pool > click the Withdraw button under the”My Rewards” section and confirm the transaction.